I have been using for more than a year the Maybelline fitme as my finish powder to hide my pores after applied makeup and it was the best so far. However, I still like to try some high-end products for finishing powder and Pinterest is always the best place for me to look for suggestions or ideas when I have none. Then, the end result for my “research” in Pinterest is the Bye Bye Pores Poreless Finish Airbrush Powder from It Cosmetic.
This an instantly erase the appearance of imperfections with Bye Bye Pores. Developed with plastic surgeons and infused with Bye Bye Pores Optical Blurring Technology, this anti-ageing, skin-perfecting powder utilizes real silk to make your pores disappear from view, and hydrolyzed collagen to smooth away the look of wrinkles.
It Loads of antioxidants, peptides and skin-loving ingredients give the skin a shine-free, airbrushed finish. Plus, the universal translucent shade goes on completely clear and works on all skin tones!
HOW TO USE
Sweep a small amount onto skin. Can be worn over makeup or on bare skin.
I LIKE IT BECAUSE
- It takes care of any shine and sets makeup very well especially my T zone area.
- My skin looks smoother as this product offers a light and smooth finishing.
- Very light powder, I just need to apply a small amount to get the result.
I DONT LIKE IT BECAUSE
- Doesn’t work as setting powder as it will make your fine line appear much obvious. I think that makes sense as this is NOT a setting powder.
- Too much of this powder is definitely a bad thing