Once, I sprayed this beauty Elixir on my face, immediately I fall in love with it. I’m attracted to their natural ingredient from grapes whereby I think natural ingredients is the best for our skin.
Caudalie Beauty Elixir is inspired by the centuries-old ‘elixir of youth’ used by Queen Isabelle of Hungary. This facial spray acts like a vitamin shot bringing an instant burst of radiance to the complexion. It is a quick way to refresh your skin and wake yourself up in the day.
A cult-favourite among celebrities and makeup artists worldwide, the Beauty Elixir is the ideal setting spray between layers of makeup for a long-lasting and smooth finish. Perfect as an aftershave for men, the formula contains essential oils and plant extracts to clarify and brighten the complexion.
The complexion treatment reduces dullness and is infused with toning rosemary, astringent mint, and soothing rose organic essential oil to prepare your skin for further treatments. The ultimate spa in a bottle. Inspired by Queen Isabelle of Hungary’s famous elixir of youth, Beauty Elixir is formulated with grape extracts and clarifying ingredients to provide an immediate burst of radiance.
The therapeutic scent from the organic essential oils of mint, rose, and rosemary invigorates throughout the day. Spritz at the office during that lull for a quick pick-me-up, and in the evening to refresh your makeup so that it looks like you just applied it.
MYR 195 (100ml), RM 65 (30ml)
HOW TO USE:
- Spray on as a toner before applying serum and moisturizer, or at any time of the day.
- You may apply between your foundation and powder to perfectly set makeup.
- I used this in the morning and nighttime every day after washing my face with a cleanser.
I LIKE IT BECAUSE:
- Super-refreshing on a hot day. It wakes up my senses!
- It slowly minimizing my pores
- Can be used as a toner.
- Gives me a long-lasting hydration.
- Gives a healthy glow to my skin especially early in the morning.
- The packaging is simple but elegant.
I DONT LIKE IT BECAUSE :
- The smell is a bit too strong for me.
- Super expensive! RM65 for a 30ml? even though the product is good but it makes me think twice to buy the product.
Don’t forget to click FOLLOW!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin