This is the product that I am excited to try from Garnier as Garnier is one of my favourites drugstore brands. Garnier micellar water is one of the best micellar water I have used and a lot of beauty bloggers have positive feedbacks about it. However, not many reviews about this oil-based makeup remover from Garnier. So, if you plan to try this product, you may take this review fo your reference.
Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Water able to remove even waterproof makeup, and cleanse and nourish the feel of skin, in 1 step without rinsing.
For the 1st time, Garnier Micellar technology is formulated with oils. The micelles (cleansing agents) capture impurities like a magnet & lift away dirt from the skin, whilst the oils instantly dissolve all types of make-up. This is an efficient, yet gentle cleanser that removes all makeup (even waterproof), impurities and dirt and leaves skin feeling nourished. Suitable even for dry, sensitive skin.
MYR 38 (400ml)
HOW TO USE:
Apply the product to a cotton pad and wipe the face, eyes and lips.
I LIKE IT BECAUSE:
- I love how it is not too oily on my skin after the application.
- The smell is nice, the scent of a flower? I’m not so sure but it smells nice.
- Surprisingly, it gives some smooth feeling on my face after the application.
- An affordable product.
I DONT LIKE IT BECAUSE :
- It takes more time and more cotton pads to remove the mascara and it wasn’t that effective at removing a waterproof mascara.
- It stings my eyes a little bit. I think it because it has a strong fragrance.
- This product is not as good as the Micellar bottle.
Don’t forget to click FOLLOW!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin