This is the first expensive serum I have bought. I realised it is the right time for my skin to get some extra treatment. I have read so many good reviews about this serum and I was encouraged to try it out. Now, here is my review after using it for half of the bottle.
A highly concentrated, natural, oil-free serum that combats dark spots, evens skin tone and boosts radiance.
This cult favourite brightening serum is powered by viniferine, a natural ingredient from grapevine sap that is 62 times more effective at brightening than vitamin C.
Its lightweight satiny formula immediately absorbs into the skin so it can get to work correcting dark spots such as acne scars, pigmentation, melasma, and sunspots.
The serum also contains olive squalane, which is a non-greasy, hydrating ingredient that sinks quickly into skin to deliver moisturize. The serum works well under makeup for flawless-looking skin. For best results, use Vinoperfect Overnight Renewal Cream in the evening. It an ideal product for all skin types.
This product is best for:
- Corrects dark spots and prevents them from appearing
- Evens out skin tone
- Enhances the complexion’s radiance
- Oil-free formula and non-photo-sensitizing
MYR 280 (USD 79)
HOW TO USE:
After cleansing, apply the serum in the morning and evening on the face and neck then you may apply your regular cream.
I LIKE IT BECAUSE:
- A saving product, you may use only 2 drops to cover the whole face. I bought this product in March 2018 until now after using twice daily morning and night I still have half of the bottle left.
- My uneven seems to have slightly lightened
- The product is absorbed really fast on my skin, it makes much easier for me to apply makeup.
I DONT LIKE IT BECAUSE :
- I’m not really a fan of the smell from this product. Well, I guess it because of all the natural ingredients.
- Honestly, I don’t think this serum has actually helped with my acne blemishes or helped to even out my skin tone like it claims to be able to do. It is not as per my expectation as it was a very expensive serum.
- I’m not sure if I would repurchase as it’s pretty pricey.
Have you ever try this before or now? leave a comment below on how you feel about it.
Don’t forget to click FOLLOW!