I bought this to cure my uneven skin tone which I always struggled with the differences of the colour of my face and my hand. I really hope it able to do the job as promised because Neutrogena is one of my favourite brands.
Designed to be instantly absorbed by the skin to hydrate and brighten to clear translucency. Infused with the brightening power or new Neutrogena HealthyWhite Complex with Lily extract, helping to prevent the appearance of pigmentation as it works beneath skin layers for a lasting translucent fairness. Tested by the dermatologist. Oil-free. Non-comedogenic.
MYR 37.30 (USD 9.57)
It is a water-like liquid like all other toners.
HOW TO USE :
Apply a suitable amount of liquid toner to a cotton pad.Move the cotton pad gently in small circles across your face.
WHAT I LIKE:
- Makes your skin feel smooth, helps to hydrate and cool it too.
- It does not irritate my skin at all.
- I like all transparent packaging as it is very easy to find out how much is left and what is used.
- The liquid gets absorbed pretty fast on my skin.
- It has a sweet smell.
WHAT I DONT LIKE:
- It is an alcohol based toner so may not suit people who have sensitive skin.
- After the whole bottle used, Sadly I didn’t really see any significant changes in terms of whitening or fairness on my skin.
I was really lucky that I found the cure for my uneven skin tone which is FREEMAN CHARCOAL + BLACK SUGAR FACIAL POLISHING MASK. Click the link to read the review
Have you ever try this before or still using it?or do you have any question? leave a comment below on how you feel about it.
Don’t forget to click FOLLOW!
FOLLOW my Instagram videos beautyjelita