I drew on my hand then, I said yes! I will buy this one. It will be easy to draw on my eyelids. I also can use this to create a dramatic eye makeup perhaps like Amy Winehouse maybe. So it became one of my favourite eyeliner so far.
This is the product that formulated in Korea. It is suitable for all skin types and Oil-free formula holds highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base. Safe for sensitive eyes and ophthalmologist-tested (a branch of medical science dealing with the structure, functions, and diseases of the eye).
RM 15.00 (USD 3.77) Click HERE
Clear Gel base
HOW TO USE :
WHAT I LIKE:
- Easy to draw – The brush is very sharp, it helps me to have the full control while drawing the lines.
- Yes! it lasts longer, it does stay and look great for few hours.
- Love the colour, it matches well with my mascara.
- Smudge-proof! I tried to smudge the eyeliner on my hand, and it doesn’ budged at all!
WHAT I DONT LIKE:
- It said 100% waterproof. Unfortunately, it wasn’t. I poured a few drops of water and try smudged it, it was immediately washed out.
Have you ever try this before or still using it? leave a comment below on how you feel about it.
Don’t forget to click FOLLOW!
FOLLOW my Instagram videos beautyjelita