No! I don’t think I will buy my makeup cleanser because this is what I used so far and it worked perfectly.
MATERIALS YOU NEED :
- Dishwasher Liquid
- Olive Oil (sometimes I use it, sometimes I do not)
START YOUR PROJECT :
- Add in all together in one bowl, stir the ingredients and dip the brush into the cleanser mixture and coat it thoroughly.
- Make sure the water does not get into the ferrule (the middle tube part that holds everything together) of the brush, it can loosen the glue, causing the bristles to fall out.
- Brushing away all dirts and bacterias using the DIY cleaning board
- Rinse the brushes under lukewarm water until no soap runs from the bristles.
- When you’re done, place the brush on a paper towel to dry it off.
Easy right? and you can clearly see how much dirt came out after I washed the brush.
Have you ever try this before? Let me know in the comments below. And be sure to check out my other DIY tutorials.
Don’t forget to Click FOLLOW and SHARE.
Thank you very much, for visiting my blog.