My lips cracked all the time even though I drank a large amount of water but still, the only thing that kept improving is, me going to the bathroom. However, I’m able to get rid of it by applying my DIY lips scrub so it won’t crack when applying lipstick. Unfortunately, I cant scrubbing my lips every day, so that is why I give this lip butter a try.
ABOUT NIVEA LIP BUTTER :
It contains shea butter and almond oil which is able to give intensely moisturize to our lips and also able to provide 12-hour moisture.
It has few types of lip butter but so far I only found two, which is :
- NIVEA LIP BUTTER RASPBERRY ROSE KISS
Combination of Raspberry Aroma
- NIVEA LIP BUTTER BLUEBERRY BLUSH
Combination of Blueberry Aroma
MYR 15.90 (USD 3.80) each
Some sort of creamy or buttery.
HOW TO USE:
Apply on your lips daily using your finger
I LIKE IT BECAUSE:
- This lip butter keeps my lips hydrated and soft all day.
- It does moisture your lip within a long hour
- It’s compact and flat so it fits perfectly in my bag or pocket.
- Love the scent, it smells really good.
- Not super thick or sticky, easy to apply
I DONT LIKE IT BECAUSE :
- It feels thick on my lips.
- hygiene issue as you need to use your finger to apply on your lips.
- The packaging bother me, sometimes I have trouble opening it.
Have you ever try this before or now? leave a comment below on how you feel about it.
Don’t forget to click FOLLOW!
FOLLOW my Instagram videos beautyjelita