This is a speedy gift box that I made within 5 minutes. At very last minute I have decided to give a gift to my friend at our first time meeting after a long time.unfortunately, I don’t have a gift box. I Went to my DIY room and saw a shoe box, and the idea stuck in my head immediately. The best part is, its only took 5 minutes for me to do it.
You will need:
- Shoe box/or any suitable box
- Shredded paper
- Cut the wallpaper follow the size of the box. Basically, you’ll need to cut it much wider so if anything goes wrong you’ll able to fix it. If you scared you might mess up you can draw lines as your guide to cut the paper.
- Stick the paper precisely on the box.
- Press the paper on the box carefully to smooth out any bumps.
- Add the Shredded paper.
- Put in the gift
- Lastly, this the part that excites me the most, knot in the ribbon. I choose red ribbon because the colour of the paper is just simple and sort of plain.So, by using red ribbon it makes the box stand out.
and there you go! I hope you enjoy it. Share in the comment below if you ever have done this or you plan to do it.
Don’t forget to click FOLLOW!