Before I start I’d like to state that this review or any product reviews in this blog is only related to my experience.I’ll write only what I felt or experienced after using the product.
ABOUT Rosken Bio Serum – It contains Vitamins A and E, Chamomile oil, Lavender oil, Rosemary oil and Rosehip oil. These are the things that are good for our skin though.
If you have scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tone, dehydrated skin, also ageing skin and this product are suitable for you and for me.
In the first place, I bought this serum is to fix my uneven skin tone. I have few pimple scars around my face and also scars around my nose because I squeezed whiteheads on my nose using my fingers quite often (please don’t do this), it leaves some darkness around that area.So I decided to try Rosken Bio Serum.
The price is super affordable, it’s only Rm32 (USD 7.60) Click HERE
- Its oily but It does absorb quickly and is suitable for face and body.
- I just pour on the affected areas and massage gently into the skin or you can just use 5 drops in the bath, I never tried that before but I think I should.
- I like the fact it absorbs quickly because I don’t have to wait for too long before it dries to put on my make up.
- This is also a saving product because you only need 3 to 5 drops per use.Can you imagine how long it can last with this 50 ml bottle? like so long.
- After using it for 3 days, I realized my pores are getting bigger. Its opened up my pores around my face. Same goes for the product that I tried before – Bio-Oil a few years ago which people always suggested to me that Bio Oil is the best product.I can’t deny that a lot of reviews stated that Bio Oil is a good product. Unfortunately its not for me. After using Bio Oil my face getting worse it also opened my pores but when other people use, it doesn’t seem they have the same experience or problem as me. I guess my skin doesn’t like oil serum no matter what brand is it.
overall I think t is a good product and also affordable. it’s worth it to try.